The Twilight RP :: Unknown Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Staff
Photobucket

Spotlight
MALE OTM
Esme Cullen application Image9-1
Rade Black

FEMALE OTM
Esme Cullen application Normal_3-1-1
Bella Cullen

'SHIP OTM
Esme Cullen application 5325519 Esme Cullen application Image6
Emmett&Rosalie Esme Cullen application Normal_3-1-1 Esme Cullen application Image8
Bella&Edward

MEMBER OTM
Esme Cullen application 5349543
Zoe

THREAD OTM
Bored

Affiliates

THE Twilight RPG Dark Dusk Love Sick Vampires

Esme Cullen application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Esme Cullen application Empty
PostSubject: Esme Cullen application   Esme Cullen application Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 6:40 am

"I hope you haven't been showing off — it's rude."
―Esme to Edward Cullen

Family : Husband : Carlisle Cullen
Adoptive sons : Emmett and Edward Cullen, Jasper Hale
Adoptive daughters : Alice and Bella Cullen, Hayley Williams and Rosalie Hale.
Granddaughter : Renesmee Cullen

Esme Cullen (born Esme Anne Platt in 1895 and later Esme Anne Evenson), is a vampire and the matriarch of the Olympic Coven. She is the wife of Carlisle Cullen and the adoptive mother of Alice, Emmett and Edward Cullen, as well as the adoptive mother of Rosalie and Jasper Hale. Esme is the adoptive mother-in-law of Bella Cullen and the adoptive grandmother of Renesmee Cullen, as well as the ex-wife of Charles Evenson (while still human).

In 1921, after losing her child, Esme attempted suicide, though she was transformed into a vampire by Carlisle. Some time later, the pair fell in love and married; before building a family of like minded "vegetarian" vampires around them. Esme possessed an unparalleled ability to love those around her passionately, which allowed the members of her adoptive family to consider her as the greatest maternal figure in their lives.

Esme was born sometime in 1895. Little is known about her very early life, but that she lived near the outskirts of Columbus, Ohio. She met Dr. Carlisle Cullen for the first time when she was 16 and had just broken her leg climbing a tree. He soon moved out of town, but Esme never forgot the experience. While she initially wanted to move West to become a school teacher, she was pressured by her parents to remain and marry. At the age of 22, she married Charles Evenson, hoping to please her parents and willing to attempt to be happy, but soon realized her husband was an abusive man. Charles abused her behind the bedroom doors, but Esme kept quiet. She wanted to be a good wife, despite Charles' abuse. Her parents coached her to keep face, and much to her relief, her husband got drafted during World War I.

Esme was happy while Charles was gone. Charles came back from the war and abused her greatly in 1920. Esme struggled to break free from him. She ran away from him when he wasn't looking, a couple of days later Esme realized that she had become pregnant with Charles' child. She fled north to become a teacher, and in 1921, her son was born, and subsequently died a few days later of a lung infection. After the baby's death, Esme felt that she no longer had any reason to live. She tried to commit suicide by jumping off a cliff, and was presumed dead when she was brought into the morgue, but her heart was still beating. Dr. Cullen was working in the area at the time and recognized her as the happy, beautiful young girl he treated ten years earlier. Carlisle did not want Esme to suffer any longer so he decided to change her into a vampire as she was dying anyway.

Then after the transformation she and Carlisle fell in love. When Esme first woke up as a vampire, Carlisle told Esme all about the vampire world. Esme joined the Cullens' coven in 1921, and later married Carlisle. She welcomed Bella as a part of their "family" because of her warm nature, and has always treated the rest of the Cullens like this, too. She has a special spot in her heart for Edward because he was the first of her adoptive children.
Back to top Go down
Hayley Williams
Admin
Hayley Williams

PostSubject: Re: Esme Cullen application   Esme Cullen application Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 12:33 am

welcome esme Smile
Back to top Go down
https://thetwilightrp.rpg-board.net
Madison Carter
Admin
Madison Carter

PostSubject: Re: Esme Cullen application   Esme Cullen application Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 2:47 am

Hello and welcome, Esme! Very Happy I'm Katie, one of the admins, and I play Madison and Charlotte. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
Back to top Go down
http://z10.invisionfree.com/technicolur_dreams

PostSubject: Re: Esme Cullen application   Esme Cullen application Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 5:33 am

I think I'm good thanks xD But I'll letcha know x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Esme Cullen application   Esme Cullen application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Esme Cullen application
Page 1 of 1