The Twilight RP :: Unknown Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Staff
Photobucket

Spotlight
MALE OTM
My new character application! (I put this is first person.. was I supposed to?) Image9-1
Rade Black

FEMALE OTM
My new character application! (I put this is first person.. was I supposed to?) Normal_3-1-1
Bella Cullen

'SHIP OTM
My new character application! (I put this is first person.. was I supposed to?) 5325519 My new character application! (I put this is first person.. was I supposed to?) Image6
Emmett&Rosalie My new character application! (I put this is first person.. was I supposed to?) Normal_3-1-1 My new character application! (I put this is first person.. was I supposed to?) Image8
Bella&Edward

MEMBER OTM
My new character application! (I put this is first person.. was I supposed to?) 5349543
Zoe

THREAD OTM
Bored

Affiliates

THE Twilight RPG Dark Dusk Love Sick Vampires

My new character application! (I put this is first person.. was I supposed to?)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Danny Jones

Danny Jones

My new character application! (I put this is first person.. was I supposed to?) Empty
PostSubject: My new character application! (I put this is first person.. was I supposed to?)   My new character application! (I put this is first person.. was I supposed to?) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 10:58 pm

I AM CONFIDANT
BUT I STILL HAVE MY MOMENTS, BABY
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

My new character application! (I put this is first person.. was I supposed to?) Illi10
Danny Gabrielle Jones

WHAT SHOULD WE CALL YOU?
    Danny Gabrielle Jones
LET'S SEE THAT EQUIPMENT?
    Male
BABY, WHAT'S YOUR SIGN?
    June 5th, 1993
WHY DO YOU LOOK SO SUPERNATURAL?
    Vampire.
HOW DO YOU SWING?
    Straight.
SINGLE OR ATTACHED?
    Totally single.
MIDDLE-CHILD SYNDROME?
    Only child. Left the parents back in North Dakota. They have no idea where I'm at.
WHAT'RE YOU LIKE?
    Funny. Sweet. Nice. Caring.
WHAT TURNS YOU ON?
    Music. Most definitely. I'm a singer and song writer. So I guess a little writing is okay too. And traveling is pretty fun.
HOOK-UPS OR LONG TERM?
    Depends on the relashinship. But if you ask me, love is pretty much over-rated. I don't really believe in it.
MAN'S BEST FRIEND?
    No.
CHILDHOOD DREAM?
    I wanted to be a biologist.
WHAT SETS YOU OFF?
    I hate it when people tell me what to do. Also when friends get you in tons of trouble. And traffic, I guess.
WHAT'RE HIDING?
    I killed my cousins fish on purpose. Does that count?
BEST MEMORY?
    Graduating the fifth grade. Everyone was so proud. I don't know. It just felt awesome.
WORST MEMORY?
    Being sexually abused as a child. Never, EVER, again.
WHAT'S MISSING?
    I play guitar and sing. I hope to make a career out of that, but that probably won't work out.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
hey, guys, my name is Allison , and i'm a girl with
13 years under my belt. i live in the Eastern? time zone
and i'm a wicked RPer, if you don't believe me, check the sample!
Quote :
I walked down the hallways of my school. Carrying my guitar case in my left hand, and my folder full of sheet music in my right.
How come when I walked down the hallway, everyone seemed to stop and stare at me? Even the nerds! I never understood. I was never popular, but I never was a Math Bowler either. I even dated the cheer captain earlier this year. But did that make my life easier? NO. Now it seems the whole world hates me. Just cause I broke up with the girl.

"Hey freak!" Called the leader of a group walking towards me. All four girls had on the skimpy little outfits they called cheerleading uniforms. Two big, buff, football players in class jackets followed them.

"Huh?" I asked. It had a slight ring do to my retainer. They all laughed at this, bumping me from side to side as they passed.

I had to keep my hardest to keep my vampric side in. I couldn't stand them. I'm a vampire, I don't have to take their crap!

I took out my retainer, and threw it in the trash.

Today, I'd leave North Dakota.

(Uh yeah. I wrote everything on here in first person... And I don't know if I was supposed to. haha. And I'm the same giirl who plays Allison. We can have two characters, right?)
---
so, guess what? this cute little app was the brain child of chelsey of caution aka
vintagesummer of RPGU and she aint gonna be happy if you don't put her name
on it. so just do it. thanks! ps: lyrics courtesy of demi lavato.
Back to top Go down
Hayley Williams
Admin
Hayley Williams

My new character application! (I put this is first person.. was I supposed to?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new character application! (I put this is first person.. was I supposed to?)   My new character application! (I put this is first person.. was I supposed to?) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 3:05 am

don't mind if its first or third babe its all fine =)

welcoem and accepted =)
Back to top Go down
https://thetwilightrp.rpg-board.net
Danny Jones

Danny Jones

PostSubject: Re: My new character application! (I put this is first person.. was I supposed to?)   My new character application! (I put this is first person.. was I supposed to?) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 12:37 pm

Okay. haha. I wasn't suree.

And thanks Hayley! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My new character application! (I put this is first person.. was I supposed to?)   My new character application! (I put this is first person.. was I supposed to?) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My new character application! (I put this is first person.. was I supposed to?)
Page 1 of 1