The Twilight RP :: Unknown Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Staff
Photobucket

Spotlight
MALE OTM
Such a Mess (open) - Page 2 Image9-1
Rade Black

FEMALE OTM
Such a Mess (open) - Page 2 Normal_3-1-1
Bella Cullen

'SHIP OTM
Such a Mess (open) - Page 2 5325519 Such a Mess (open) - Page 2 Image6
Emmett&Rosalie Such a Mess (open) - Page 2 Normal_3-1-1 Such a Mess (open) - Page 2 Image8
Bella&Edward

MEMBER OTM
Such a Mess (open) - Page 2 5349543
Zoe

THREAD OTM
Bored

Affiliates

THE Twilight RPG Dark Dusk Love Sick Vampires

Such a Mess (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ewan Jameson
Admin
Ewan Jameson

Such a Mess (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Such a Mess (open)   Such a Mess (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 6:51 am

Ewan laughed " We are already the gossip subject since they announced I would be teaching there and loads of people saw me 'molesting' you the other week outside your music lecture."
Back to top Go down
Hayley Williams
Admin
Hayley Williams

PostSubject: Re: Such a Mess (open)   Such a Mess (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 6:59 am

she smiled and kissed his lower lip carefully. '' but thats what i like about you '' she giggled and kissed him on both lips now carefully but full of passion.
Back to top Go down
https://thetwilightrp.rpg-board.net
Ewan Jameson
Admin
Ewan Jameson

PostSubject: Re: Such a Mess (open)   Such a Mess (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 7:08 am

Ewan just smiled and kissed her back, his hands caressing her flesh before he whispered "What that I am willing to cause scandal to make you happy?"
Back to top Go down
Hayley Williams
Admin
Hayley Williams

PostSubject: Re: Such a Mess (open)   Such a Mess (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 7:11 am

she shook her head. '' no, the fact that the hottest guy around is my guy '' she chuckled
Back to top Go down
Ewan Jameson
Admin
Ewan Jameson

PostSubject: Re: Such a Mess (open)   Such a Mess (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 7:19 am

Ewan just laughed and kissed her again "I got nothing on how hot you are!"
Back to top Go down
Hayley Williams
Admin
Hayley Williams

PostSubject: Re: Such a Mess (open)   Such a Mess (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:09 am

She played with his hair and smiled. '' i'm not that hot, you ever seen yourself?'' she asked him laughing.
Back to top Go down
Ewan Jameson
Admin
Ewan Jameson

PostSubject: Re: Such a Mess (open)   Such a Mess (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:15 am

Ewan laughed "Yes I am an ugly git." then he kissed her with his hard lips pressing hers furiously as his passion peaked. He forced himself to step back "How would you like an engagement party tonight?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Hayley Williams
Admin
Hayley Williams

PostSubject: Re: Such a Mess (open)   Such a Mess (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:24 am

she smiled. '' amazing '' she meant both kiss and party though. Seh kissed him this time and made sure he wouldn't step back.
Back to top Go down
Ewan Jameson
Admin
Ewan Jameson

PostSubject: Re: Such a Mess (open)   Such a Mess (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:28 am

He kissed her back, his hands settling on her bum as he pulled her up against him so she would wrap her legs around his waist and he kissed her back with wild abandon
Back to top Go down
Hayley Williams
Admin
Hayley Williams

PostSubject: Re: Such a Mess (open)   Such a Mess (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 10:06 am

Hayley took off his shirt and her own as she kept kissing him not even opening her eyes. He was home and she was happy to see him.
Back to top Go down
Ewan Jameson
Admin
Ewan Jameson

PostSubject: Re: Such a Mess (open)   Such a Mess (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 9:29 am

Ewan just chuckled and disentangled himself from her slowly "Later my love, you best get hold of alice you have a party to plan and I have to go into the college and sign all the documents and notify them of our relationship so they can't sack me over it."
Back to top Go down
Hayley Williams
Admin
Hayley Williams

PostSubject: Re: Such a Mess (open)   Such a Mess (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 9:31 am

she smiled and nodded. She grabbed the phone and called Alice immediately.
Back to top Go down
Ewan Jameson
Admin
Ewan Jameson

PostSubject: Re: Such a Mess (open)   Such a Mess (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 1:25 pm

Ewan laughed softly at how fast she was doing things again "you're barkign mad" he whispered kindly
Back to top Go down
Hayley Williams
Admin
Hayley Williams

PostSubject: Re: Such a Mess (open)   Such a Mess (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 1:27 pm

Alice put her on the hold so she waited. When Ewan whispered that to her she smiled kindly. She kissed him softly until she heard Alice's voice.
Back to top Go down
Ewan Jameson
Admin
Ewan Jameson

PostSubject: Re: Such a Mess (open)   Such a Mess (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 5:05 am

Ewan smiled and kissed her back then heard Alice's voice as the broke apart and he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Hayley Williams
Admin
Hayley Williams

PostSubject: Re: Such a Mess (open)   Such a Mess (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 5:07 am

Hayley smiled. '' yes, wait how many? already? how did you? '' hayley's eyes grew. Why did she call alice again? o yes of course cause she saw it coming. '' three thousand? i want to have a wedding not a safari ride. '' hayley said frowning. '' you know what do your thing, me and ewan have to do things right now, he's accepted at college, byee '' she hung up quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Such a Mess (open)   Such a Mess (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Such a Mess (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2