The Twilight RP :: Unknown Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff
Photobucket

Spotlight
MALE OTM
Hot & Dangerous  Image9-1
Rade Black

FEMALE OTM
Hot & Dangerous  Normal_3-1-1
Bella Cullen

'SHIP OTM
Hot & Dangerous  5325519 Hot & Dangerous  Image6
Emmett&Rosalie Hot & Dangerous  Normal_3-1-1 Hot & Dangerous  Image8
Bella&Edward

MEMBER OTM
Hot & Dangerous  5349543
Zoe

THREAD OTM
Bored

Affiliates

THE Twilight RPG Dark Dusk Love Sick Vampires

Hot & Dangerous

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Valentina Gray

Valentina Gray

Hot & Dangerous  Empty
PostSubject: Hot & Dangerous    Hot & Dangerous  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 3:16 pm

Hot & Dangerous  007

Hot & Dangerous  Hotdanger1

I sat at on the soggy sand, it had been raining last night & it was foggy now. That hadn’t stopped me coming down to the beach though, ever since the incident when I first ‘phased’ I hadn’t been anywhere but my house & the beach. I hadn’t heard from Zain in a while either, which hadn’t really helped. Keeping myself to myself was probably the best way to get around this, since I had absolutely no clue as to what I was meant to be doing at all. My life had become so confusing, even more confusing then one of those really hard mazes. Every day I found out something else about myself that I didn’t know before, & to be honest it was starting to make me freak out most of the time.

Hot & Dangerous  Hotdanger2

HITTIN' ON HOT AND DANGEROUS !? @ CAUTION 2.0. HARD!

Back to top Go down
Zain Black

Zain Black

Hot & Dangerous  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot & Dangerous    Hot & Dangerous  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 2:07 pm

I wandered down to the beach and saw Valentina sitting on the sand. I sauntered over to join her. "What's up?" I smiled, sitting next to her.
Back to top Go down
Valentina Gray

Valentina Gray

Hot & Dangerous  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot & Dangerous    Hot & Dangerous  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 2:12 pm

I jumped at the sound of Zains familiar voice. I wished people would stop sneaking up on me like that, everyone did it these days or maybe it was just me? I don't know, I don't really care either to be honest. "Well, theres a face I haven't seen in ages!" I joked, smiling up at him.
Back to top Go down
Zain Black

Zain Black

Hot & Dangerous  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot & Dangerous    Hot & Dangerous  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 2:18 pm

I grinned. "I could say the same to you, Gray." I rested my elbows on my knees and looked at Valetina, still grinning.
Back to top Go down
Valentina Gray

Valentina Gray

Hot & Dangerous  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot & Dangerous    Hot & Dangerous  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 2:26 pm

I laughed, I suppose that was true. I hadn't been out much, it was obvious I wasn't gonna see him if I stayed inside, sometimes I was such an idiot. "Yeah, suppose so. How've you been?" I wondered, looking out to sea then back to him.
Back to top Go down
Zain Black

Zain Black

Hot & Dangerous  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot & Dangerous    Hot & Dangerous  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:25 pm

"Oh, you know, the usual, tired." I grinned. "How about you?" I picked up a handful of sand and opened my fist, letting it run through my fingers.
Back to top Go down
Valentina Gray

Valentina Gray

Hot & Dangerous  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot & Dangerous    Hot & Dangerous  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:39 pm

I laughed, then looked back out to sea. "Confused mainly, the whole werewolf thing still doesn't really make sense to me." I admitted feeling a little stupid.
Back to top Go down
Zain Black

Zain Black

Hot & Dangerous  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot & Dangerous    Hot & Dangerous  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:18 am

I smiled, looking at Valentina again. "Trust me, I'd be more surprised if you weren't." I remembered my transition period, and then dealing with everyone else's since. "It's weird, I know, but you get used to it."
Back to top Go down
Valentina Gray

Valentina Gray

Hot & Dangerous  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot & Dangerous    Hot & Dangerous  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 12:39 pm

"Easy for you to say, you've probably known about werewolves since you were what? Eight?" I laughed, twisting a piece of hair around my finger.
Back to top Go down
Zain Black

Zain Black

Hot & Dangerous  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot & Dangerous    Hot & Dangerous  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 5:35 am

I smiled. "Not quite. Fourteen." I corrected with a slight laugh. "But the point is, we've all been through it and we're all here to help if and when you need it, Gray." I looked around the nearly-empty beach and then back out to the waves.
Back to top Go down
Valentina Gray

Valentina Gray

Hot & Dangerous  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot & Dangerous    Hot & Dangerous  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 1:38 pm

"Cheers Zain" I thanked him laughing, it was nice being around him because we just joked mainly & had a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Zain Black

Zain Black

Hot & Dangerous  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot & Dangerous    Hot & Dangerous  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 12:23 pm

"Ah, nothing to it." I grinned at Valentina again. "So, you coming on patrol tonight?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Valentina Gray

Valentina Gray

Hot & Dangerous  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot & Dangerous    Hot & Dangerous  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 3:32 pm

"Sure, why not." I said, smiling then muttered. "What's Patrol?" A little embarrassed, though I still smiled. I hadn't met any other werewolves apart from Zain yet, mainly because it hadn't been out or phased in the past few weeks either.
Back to top Go down
Seth Clearwater

Seth Clearwater

Hot & Dangerous  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot & Dangerous    Hot & Dangerous  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 3:41 pm

OOC: Erm... I wasn't sure if I could post here... so.... I am asking, is this RP just between Zain and Valintina? Or could I come in too as Seth? Just wondering.... man, I feel stupid...... Neutral
Back to top Go down
Valentina Gray

Valentina Gray

Hot & Dangerous  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot & Dangerous    Hot & Dangerous  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 3:43 pm

OOC: Don't feel stupid, I'm the stupid one... trust me;D && Yeah, go ahead
Back to top Go down
Zain Black

Zain Black

Hot & Dangerous  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot & Dangerous    Hot & Dangerous  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 3:53 pm

OOC: Yeah, trust her; she's stupid. JOKESJOKES! But yeah, don't feel stupid (: You can pretty much post anywhere as long as it doesn't say 'CLOSED' or 'Invite only' in the title Wink Or if it says 'closed to Seth' or something, then you can xD
Just jump in Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Seth Clearwater

Seth Clearwater

Hot & Dangerous  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot & Dangerous    Hot & Dangerous  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 3:56 pm

OOC: Okay! Thanks!!

I walked around on the beach, as normal, trying to find some peace and quiet from getting yet ANOTHER rant from Leah of being a "Leech Lover" I squinted forward and saw two people, a boy and a girl, neither of them I had met before... 'more people to annoy and maybe even make friends with. Yay. With my luck, maybe it will be more people the pack hates. what the hey' I thought as I walked over
"Hi! I'm Seth, you guys from off the reservation or something? Never met you guys before" I said cheerfully, despite the rain and the wind blasting down
Back to top Go down
Valentina Gray

Valentina Gray

Hot & Dangerous  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot & Dangerous    Hot & Dangerous  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 4:01 pm

I looked up when I heard an unfamiliar voice, pretending that we had been talking about something normal not being a werewolf. That was the only thing about this I understood, the fact that we needed to keep this a secret. It wasn't just something you casually mentioned in a conversation with someone, & it needed to stay that way. "Hey, I'm Valentina Gray. I live not far from here." I smiled at him, I didn't recognize him anyway but he'd been polite so I would be as well.
Back to top Go down
Seth Clearwater

Seth Clearwater

Hot & Dangerous  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot & Dangerous    Hot & Dangerous  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 4:08 pm

I nodded and smiled "Cool." I said. I looked around... no sign of my sister anywhere, I was suprised she didn't follow me.... "plain old vamp hating Leah" I muttered distractedly to myself, then looking at the boy "If someone wishes to adress you, what is it they call out?" I asked then laughed "wow. That sounded SO much better in my head. I think I'm gonna stick to my normal speach"
Back to top Go down
Zain Black

Zain Black

Hot & Dangerous  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot & Dangerous    Hot & Dangerous  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 5:14 am

I laughed at Seth. I could tell this kid was a legend. "Zain." I replied. "Wait, Seth? Like Seth Clearwater?" Of course. I remembered from Leah's thoughts. "Leah's kid brother. Right?" I'd been a wolf for a while but there were still some of the pack I was yet to meet. Usually, I ran patrol with Jake or Tee. I never ran patrol with the youngest members of the pack. But, then again it's not like I'd been a wolf for ages.
Back to top Go down
Seth Clearwater

Seth Clearwater

Hot & Dangerous  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot & Dangerous    Hot & Dangerous  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 7:35 am

I almost frowned when Zain said "Leah's kid brother" but instead I sighed and nodded "Yup! I never saw you before.... How do you know Leah?" I thought about it for a second and then it came to me "OH! Are you part of the pack, or something?" It was wierd... I never met this guy before, but he knew who both me and my sister... I just shrugged it off and continued to play "charades" with my body lauguage. I don't like to ruin things for my sister, especialy when she has friends, and him knowing WHY I was down here... might just ruin that.
Back to top Go down
Zain Black

Zain Black

Hot & Dangerous  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot & Dangerous    Hot & Dangerous  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 1:12 pm

I nodded with a grin. "Uh, yeah. But I guess I haven't met everyone yet." I added with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Valentina Gray

Valentina Gray

Hot & Dangerous  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot & Dangerous    Hot & Dangerous  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 1:54 pm

I hadn't realized until just that second, when I actually got what they were saying but I usually took quite a long time to catch on anyway so it wasn't anything strange. Seth was a wolf as well. Now I felt stupid, & I didn't want Zain & Seth to know how long it had taken me to understand so I pretended I wasn't paying attention. A little embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Seth Clearwater

Seth Clearwater

Hot & Dangerous  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot & Dangerous    Hot & Dangerous  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 1:59 pm

"Yeah" I laughed with him, then looked at the girl named Valentina "So, you a wolf too? Or a girl like Bella? Just tagging along with Zain when listening to the ledgons?" my face went blank, like I had just relized I had said something stupid: which I HAD. "Oh right" I corrected my self "yo wouldn't know Bella.... erm... so, are you a werewolf too?"
Back to top Go down
Valentina Gray

Valentina Gray

Hot & Dangerous  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot & Dangerous    Hot & Dangerous  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 2:03 pm

I looked at him, smiling when he asked me. Hopefully, not thinking I was a dumb, stupid idiot. "Yeah, found out a few weeks ago & freaked out." I laughed, remembering the day when I thought I'd turned mental & would need to be locked in a padded cell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hot & Dangerous  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot & Dangerous    Hot & Dangerous  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hot & Dangerous
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Twilight RP :: Unknown Destiny :: La Push, WA :: The Beach-
Jump to: