The Twilight RP :: Unknown Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Staff
Photobucket

Spotlight
MALE OTM
Welcome Back (Blacks, Open) - Page 2 Image9-1
Rade Black

FEMALE OTM
Welcome Back (Blacks, Open) - Page 2 Normal_3-1-1
Bella Cullen

'SHIP OTM
Welcome Back (Blacks, Open) - Page 2 5325519 Welcome Back (Blacks, Open) - Page 2 Image6
Emmett&Rosalie Welcome Back (Blacks, Open) - Page 2 Normal_3-1-1 Welcome Back (Blacks, Open) - Page 2 Image8
Bella&Edward

MEMBER OTM
Welcome Back (Blacks, Open) - Page 2 5349543
Zoe

THREAD OTM
Bored

Affiliates

THE Twilight RPG Dark Dusk Love Sick Vampires

Welcome Back (Blacks, Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hayden Black

Hayden Black

Welcome Back (Blacks, Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back (Blacks, Open)   Welcome Back (Blacks, Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 3:54 pm

Welcome Back (Blacks, Open) - Page 2 01110

Welcome Back (Blacks, Open) - Page 2 Tumblr_lg48ewdkEr1qfxouzo1_500

Welcome Back (Blacks, Open) - Page 2 01010

I stood still in the doorway, not wanting to move because I didn't want to add to the situation. This was really, really awkward. I suppose I didn't even know about them before the car crash & the time when the company called me at my house, where I'd been living alone for a couple of days with the occasional visit from my friends. So, I suppose it wasn't any different to when I learnt about him & Billy.

Tags: Me && Youu
Notes: Helooo
Outfit: Click Here
Credit: All Different Members Of Caution 2.0

Welcome Back (Blacks, Open) - Page 2 910
Back to top Go down
Zain Black

Zain Black

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back (Blacks, Open)   Welcome Back (Blacks, Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 4:18 pm

I heard a car engine outside and looked out the window to see Billy and Sue in Sue's car. "Billy's home." I told them--well, more Joey, really. I left the house and walked around to the backseat of the car. I opened the door and pulled out Billy's wheelchair. I wheeled it around to the passenger side and opened Billy's door and helped him into it.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Black

Hayden Black

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back (Blacks, Open)   Welcome Back (Blacks, Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 4:27 pm

Great! I thought to myself. As if this wasn't awkward enough already! I pulled the hair that was tucked behind my ear out, doing what I usually did when I met new people at my parent's usual parties & things. I checked myself over to make sure I was presentable before putting my hands behind my back & smiling a casual yet, happy smile. Even though it was completely faked. Always look your best, never show your troubles to others I'd been taught, there were a load of little things I'd been taught when I was younger. Most of them would seem posh, or snobby to anyone else but it was the way I was raised & I wasn't going to change, even though my surrounding had.

Back to top Go down
Zain Black

Zain Black

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back (Blacks, Open)   Welcome Back (Blacks, Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 5:27 pm

"You have a visitor." I told Billy as I pushed him away from Sue's car, who was now driving off, with a blare of the horn. "I believe she is expected?" I leant on the handles of Billy's chair with my elbows as I pushed him over the threshold and into the house.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Black

Hayden Black

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back (Blacks, Open)   Welcome Back (Blacks, Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 5:35 pm

I put on a smile when Billy was rolled in his wheelchair. That was one of the things I'd been told about on the phone to my private Councillors office. "You must be Billy, I'm Hayden." I smiled, not moving but managing to introduce myself without making a complete fool of myself. I looked around everyone else in the room, feeling so insecure at the moment. I mean, I was stood in a room full of guys I'd never actually met in my whole entire life. Then, added on top of that I really felt the need to change, but it wasn't dark which meant I'd probably start forgetting things like I always did. "It's nice to meet you." I muttered then, actually walking forward this time. Trying to forget about my urge to shift, I held out my hand for him to shake.

Back to top Go down
Zain Black

Zain Black

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back (Blacks, Open)   Welcome Back (Blacks, Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 3:28 am

Jake and I watched as Billy reached up to shake her hand. "And you too." He replied. "I see you've met Jacob and Zain." He gestured to the two of us.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Black

Hayden Black

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back (Blacks, Open)   Welcome Back (Blacks, Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 3:38 am

I smiled. "Yes, they have been very welcoming." I muttered, not completely true. Zain had been but Jake hadn't, I supposed I'd get used to that after a while though. "Thanks for having me, sorry if I'm a pain. I apologized for myself already.

Back to top Go down
Zain Black

Zain Black

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back (Blacks, Open)   Welcome Back (Blacks, Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 7:16 am

"Ah, you can't be any worse than me." I joked. Jacob just kinda looked confused at the fact that Billy had been expecting his cousin. He looked at me and I nodded.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Black

Hayden Black

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back (Blacks, Open)   Welcome Back (Blacks, Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 7:37 am

I giggled. "Really, you have no idea how bad I can be." I admitted, smiling. I had to admit myself, I was usually really bad company. So, I'd have to try really hard not to get their nerves which would be extremely hard. I had a tenancy to complain quite alot.

Back to top Go down
Zain Black

Zain Black

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back (Blacks, Open)   Welcome Back (Blacks, Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:52 pm

I laughed too. "Trust me, no one is worse than Jake. He's the most annoying cousin on Earth." I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Black

Hayden Black

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back (Blacks, Open)   Welcome Back (Blacks, Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:59 pm

"We'll see if you still think that after you've spent a couple of weeks around me." I laughed, maybe this wasn't going to be so awkward after all. I hoped the rest of my time here would be as easy & as comfortable as I felt now. If it was, this place wouldn't be all that bad.

Back to top Go down
Zain Black

Zain Black

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back (Blacks, Open)   Welcome Back (Blacks, Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 1:06 pm

I laughed and let Billy wheel himself into the kitchen to get a drink. "So. You need help with your things?" I offered with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Black

Hayden Black

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back (Blacks, Open)   Welcome Back (Blacks, Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 1:13 pm

"Sure, Thank you." I said, smiling. Zain was cool, I hoped we'd get along like this all the time. Though I had a feeling we wouldn't, I never did get on with people for more then a few weeks. That was why I was glad I could shift at night, it something that made me take my mind off all of my troubles. So, I guessed I'd be sneaking out every night to shift.

Back to top Go down
Emz Crimmons

Emz Crimmons

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back (Blacks, Open)   Welcome Back (Blacks, Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 1:16 pm

I came home from school early, just because. I didn't like it there, well I didn't like school anywhere but still. I was blowing big, pink bubble gum bubbles as I walked down the lane. I let myself in and heard some voices coming from the living room, "Hey, Hey, Hey." I sang walking into it, to unexpectedly find a stranger there.
Back to top Go down
Zain Black

Zain Black

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back (Blacks, Open)   Welcome Back (Blacks, Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 1:23 pm

[lolz, everytime i see the avvie(zain's) I lmao xD)

I nodded and took her bags to the room that I assumed she'd be staying in. When I returned, I heard my phone. I dug through a bunch of random stuff on the table in the center of the living room until I found it. "Uh... Jake, Sam wants to see us." I said without giving away too much to Joey. Billy gave me a warning look and I rolled my eyes.

Emz walked in and I smiled. "Hey Emz. This is Hayden. She's Jake's cousin." I said nothing about her being home early from school; I was used to it. The only reason I wasn't in today was because the principal fell--down some stairs.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Black

Hayden Black

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back (Blacks, Open)   Welcome Back (Blacks, Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm

Great, more people. I sighed to myself, but carried on smiling anyway. "Nice to meet you." I muttered, keeping the fake smile on my face. After a while I'd get used to all these people, the place, ect. but for now... I'd simply have to deal with it.

Back to top Go down
Emz Crimmons

Emz Crimmons

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back (Blacks, Open)   Welcome Back (Blacks, Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 1:32 pm

I turned my frown upside down. "You too, wait who are you?" I laughed blowing another bubble and popping it. Still confused, I sat down.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Black

Hayden Black

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back (Blacks, Open)   Welcome Back (Blacks, Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 1:52 pm

"I'm Hayden Black, Billy's neice & Jakes Cousin" I explained, smiling at the girl. I had a strange feeling me & her wouldn't exactly get along or see eye-to-eye. Oh well I though, We might get on we might not, it wouldn't be the first person to hate me.

Back to top Go down
Emz Crimmons

Emz Crimmons

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back (Blacks, Open)   Welcome Back (Blacks, Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 1:56 pm

"Oh." I said simply, with a yawn and a smile, happy to be out of the hell hole. "I'm home for lunch, permanently." I stated.
Back to top Go down
Zain Black

Zain Black

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back (Blacks, Open)   Welcome Back (Blacks, Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 1:21 am

"What's new?" I laughed. I got another text that said Sam didn't need us anymore--I rolled my eyes and tossed the cell back onto the couch.
Back to top Go down
Emz Crimmons

Emz Crimmons

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back (Blacks, Open)   Welcome Back (Blacks, Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 7:55 am

"I was thinking chinese, vana spring roll babes?" I laughed immitating Zain.
Back to top Go down
Zain Black

Zain Black

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back (Blacks, Open)   Welcome Back (Blacks, Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 9:10 am

"Hey, hey, hey, if you're gonna impersonate me, do it right." I laughed. "Vana spring roll, babeess?" I said, still laughing.
Back to top Go down
Emz Crimmons

Emz Crimmons

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back (Blacks, Open)   Welcome Back (Blacks, Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 9:14 am

I flung a cushion at Zayn but he was right, I was no match for him. "Well yeah I do so will you ring them up please?" I did a wee pleading smile with csqueezed closed eyes.
Back to top Go down
Zain Black

Zain Black

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back (Blacks, Open)   Welcome Back (Blacks, Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 9:28 am

"You can't get up off your ass and do it yourself." I shook my head. "Why don't we go out tonight, all of us, instead of staying in?" "Oh, Zain, I ate at The Clearwaters'."
Back to top Go down
Emz Crimmons

Emz Crimmons

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back (Blacks, Open)   Welcome Back (Blacks, Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 8:08 am

"Yeah, cause I know the number, nuh nuh nuh." I clapped the back of my hands together. "Well, I dont mind.......I dont- I dont mind." I said it and it sounded weird because I hadn't sung it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back (Blacks, Open)   Welcome Back (Blacks, Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome Back (Blacks, Open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next